Happy New Year Everybody!

A year has passed and the Earth has not blown up yet. What terrific news! I do not know if you have become wiser, but I know you have managed to get closer to the year you will be dying in. What fun! I wonder just how much nonsense will you manage to put yourself into, whether intentionally or not. Make those unrealistic goals and set yourself another calendar intricately designed to push yourself further into depression until you just quit by the time January ends for you. 

I must also congratulate you for not giving up either. Things must have been tough on you. It is a miracle in itself that you have managed to keep yourself intact and in shape! I am delighted to see the better you, you look great. Take it as the truth or sarcasm, whichever one makes you feel better. The face of the matter is that a year has gone by and I still haven't got my flying car. 

The thing I hate about having a new year is that it makes people feel hope that things will get better. "If you survived this, then there is no need to worry about what comes next". The thing that I love about it is that it gives people hope. It doesn't take a licensed therapist to know that the world can use a little more hope with everything that keeps happening. All the sins and gossip that no one needs or wants but is forced upon. We deserve to know that we have managed to surpass it to some level and that we can keep doing it. 

Happy New Year everyone! 



Comments

Popular Posts